Angels Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garuda EX is DEAD!! Onward to Titan EX!!

Go down

Garuda EX is DEAD!! Onward to Titan EX!! Empty Garuda EX is DEAD!! Onward to Titan EX!!

Post by Horis Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:37 am

It is probably known by now ( title explains it all haha ) that Garuda is down and while I doubt I can quite say she's " Farmable " to us yet she if now a hurdle that we're crossed. Now as far as Titan EX is concerned there is DEFINITELY a ton of preparation involved with taking him down ( I can personally say this after doing attempt after attempt on the duty finder until I finally killed him. ).

First and foremost EVERY single party member should have bare minimum of 4K HP. This is because...
A) you want to survive tumults which will take about 2.5K-3.5K HP after all his stomps as well as his Geocrush.
B) of course you want to dodge all Weight of the Lands as possible but it's human to make an error and those errors will cost you about 2.5K HP Razz
C) His Bombs ( though under normal circumstances should be avoided ) are sometimes an option to get damaged by rather than risk a potential Landslide knocking you off.

Secondly Titan has a script that he fights with and if you don't know it you are put at a severe disadvantage. Your individual performance will skyrocket if you know what to expect after every move and of course I don't expect you know to know the fight by heart ( I sure as hell don't know it ) so what I do is keep Final Fantasy XIV windowed mode and I have his entire script on a PDF file to the left of my game so all I have to do is just barely glace for a second to be prepared for what's next. I don't believe this list is 100% accurate but it will get the job done.

Phase One
1.Landslide
2.Weight of the land
3.Mountain Buster
4.Tumult
5.Landslide
6.Mountain Buster

Phase Two
1.Landslide
2.Gaol
3.Mountain Buster
4.Upheavel