Angels Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by Zodiac Angelus Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 am

It's about time we start getting to know each other, and so I'm starting us off with a little introduction thread! Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like to about yourself. Classic bits of information, of course, are things like your real name, what country you're from, what attracted you to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, what you think of the company, your favorite in-game class/job, and maybe even why you chose the race you're playing. But really, anything goes. And don't think that you have to give us all that stuff. It's just a few examples.

I'll start us off. My name's Lane. I'm a writer and I co-author a website featuring articles about... well, just about everything. We do podcasts too. (Note: This isn't a plug, lol.) I'm from Houston, Texas, U.S.A. I've always been something of a Final Fantasy freak, so this game is kind of a dream come true. I play a Miqo'te because of this awesome piece of artwork by Tsubasa Masao. Plus, they're just badasses (queue the debate.) And so far, this is one of the best guilds/companies I've ever belonged to. Love workin' with you guys.

Main Class:
Archer
Main Jobs:
Miner, Botonist, Blacksmith, Carpenter
Also:
Leatherworker, Armorer, Weaver

Okay. SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN NOW! >.> <.< Razz
Zodiac Angelus
Zodiac Angelus
Lord
Lord

CHARACTER
Main Class: Conj 9
Crafting:
Gathering:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6944532/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:59 am

My name is Justin. I'm a dude playing a female character, but I promise I'm not a weirdo or anything, just a fan of aesthetics. I do factory work, so nothing glamorous, and I am from Fort Smith, AR. (not a prideful statement.) Final Fantasy has been an old friend of mine for years, and when it went to the MMO scene I was excited, then disappointed. At least until ARR came out. It's been a blast. I'm something of a completionist (not hardcore, and not everything, just arbitrary things I feel I should do,) so my leveling has been slow, but I have all the battlecraft classes equal in level, so yay me. I'm playing a Miqo'te because honestly it was the first character I could get to look the way I wanted it to (aesthetics and all that.) This company/guild has been cool so far, and one of the aspects that I've missed in most of my MMO experience is having an active guild to play with. Mostly just ran with IRL friends, which isn't bad, but I'm wanting to be an active member of a guild of former strangers. Anyway, that's me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metatron Angelus Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Real names Joe. I live in Pittsburgh Pa but I've been all over the place. I do factory work/manufacturing. Creation of this guild was not originally my idea but I'm glad I did. I think we have a great group. As far as FF I'm a rpg lover specially with magic. Favorite class is THM so I'm leveling it slowly. Second favorite is Bard.
Metatron Angelus
Metatron Angelus
Lord
Lord

CHARACTER
Main Class: BRD // WHM
Crafting: LTW // CRP
Gathering: BTN

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2189405/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Ugh. I had just typed up a great one when bf came in, distracted me, and I accidentally closed it.

Hey guys! I'm Veronica. I know for a while some of you thought I was a guy. Had Jerame Regal (Matthew, IRL live-in boyfriend) explain the stigma a little to me. Thought that was funny.

I live in Oklahoma City, (which isn't as boring as you would think). Graduated with a BA (for Bad Ass, of course) in English. Huge book nerd - own over 200. Work as a purchasing agent with a boss that is just a mean lady. I like details, structure, and friendliness.

My previous roommates and boyfriend were talking about Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and watching videos. I decided I wanted to try playing, and I love it. It is my first mmo (I don't count my 2 hours of WOW and playing first person shooters for a couple of games with exes - hated both).

The first fc I joined just because I was invited. They turned out a little crazy, so I didn't stay with them more than a few hours. BF was on one day and someone from Angel's Arc invited him. He, in turn, invited me. To be honest, it is nice to get on and know that there are active people to talk to.

I chose Miqo'te because, well... cat people! I have two cats - Aurin (ex named for FFX) and Ruenix. So, if I don't heal exactly when I should, it's probably because they decided I wasn't giving them enough attention and jumped in my lap (and on the keyboard).

Main Class: Healer
Main Jobs: Botonist, Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:16 am

I'm David, I live in a city called Leeds in Yorkshire, UK.
I've always loved FF, with a passion. I work in fraud and financial crime investigation, so I'm not on as much as I'd like as I have to spend some weeks down in London.
Recently graduated from University so grown up fast (=
I love running, gym sessions, cooking and gaming.

Main class; Dragoon. ... DPS through and through.
Main jobs; Botanist and carpenter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, Im Steel, My full name is Steel ninanin Breese. yes Breese, I should of use that for my character name as it would be bad ass but hey hindsight is 20/20. I live in a town called long view in southwestern Washington, which is a state in America.Beyond that i like to play games like realm reborn, read when i cant play those games, and watch them Japanese cartoons.

Main class: Dragoon, I like to jump
Main job; Fisherman, I like to fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm Kupo.  Obviously Mistress Kupo in FFXIV.  
I come from FFXI (via all other FF's).  My name there was Kuponutz, on server Lakshmi.
I love moogles (even have a moogle tattoo) but when I went to make my character for 11, "Kupo" was CB'd by SE as a name so I had to come up with something else.  I immediately thought of FFIX and FFVII and the kupo nuts that moogles eat (for some strange reason).  And so Kuponutz was born.  This of course brought up many interesting discussions as to why I named myself after 'moogle balls'.  
I started using the name Mistress Kupo in Lord of the Dragons so stuck with it when I moved to XIV.  
I was originally in 1.0 but it was so horrible I quit xiv and went back xi.  (Somewhere in the last 11 years I did break and play WoW for a couple of years - Runetotem server).
Anyway, I'm a Brit (London area) who lives in Texas now.  I'm in West Texas, pretty much all that's here is a university and lots of cows...and cotton.
Little Nanaki (Red Nanaki) and I are married 16 yrs this upcoming Jan 1st.  We have 4 kids together.  A  15 yr old son, 11 yr old daughter, 7 and 5 yr old sons.  They're a handful, lol.
I'm a nurse and used to deliver babies for a living.  Now I'm a stay at home mom.
I love this FC so far, everyone has been really nice and helpful.  So glad to be back in the game and moving forward!

Last edited by Kupo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add info about tattoo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:07 am

Well my real name Is Larry and I've been playing FF since it came out for Nintendo . I guess outta all of them 7&8 are my all time faves. I have a 7 year old son and a brand  New baby girl so I try to put in the time. Even tho I got kids and work and this game I still find time to do pretty amazing things in my spare time. I love my FC and will never forget the day I was invited. Out of all you guys and gals I consider White Brother to be Trevons best friend and right hand man. it has been real adventure with him at my side ever since we ran my first dungeon. But no matter what I love you all and this is the best damn group I've ever been in with anything I've done. Thanx again for making this possible angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slitzerikai Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Greetings to you all, Ladies and Gentlemen,
--The name's Slitzerikai (or Mike {though most call me Slitz regardless... Mike is so boring Razz}). In-Game you'll know me as Slitzerikai Kinetic, and I've just started up my trip through FFXIV:ARR. I didn't get much of a chance to play the original FFXIV, but am definitely enjoying the remake! Razz
I've a huge passion for Final Fantasy and strive to enjoy every bit of it that I can. I'm hoping that this Free Company will help me attain such a thing. While playing this game Angels Arcs members were always being helpful as they went by, and always seemed to be a cohesive group. Not only that but none of you spammed an invite, so it was for these reasons I decided that I wanted to join in with you all! (that and the fact that it's a high enough level of a guild to make a difference)'

As far as IRL goes, I enjoy playing games of any sort, whether it be board games, card games, video games, whatever... It's all for me! Wink
And before you go thinking it, no I'm not some weird fat nerdy guy Razz (Nerdy, perhaps, but 145 at 5'11" is hardly fat Razz)... Don't know why I feel the need to specify that, just do. Razz
Apart from games I enjoy role-playing in general. Creating a good story with someone is always fun and entertaining, and allows you to experience things you otherwise can't possibly find.

I'm open to any question of course, and more than happy to talk or help where I can!

--==--

Main Class: Lancer (Currently) {I miss Red Mage T_T}
Main Job: Uhhhh.... yeaaaahh... N/A currently Razz

Slitzerikai
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunakey Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 am

*sidenote-As I'm getting more involved on this forum, I'm slowly discovering all these posts, so I might as well get involved.*

Salutations everyone!

My in game name is Sunakey Effex and/or Tsuruha Shiro. My real name is Joey, currently seventeen, attending high school at Reno, NV.
I played the beta for Final Fantasy XIV ARR, but just recently purchased the game in recent events of friends taking interest to it as well. I've started LNC/DRG, and still in love with the class in general.

Some background, I've been an epic Final Fantasy fanatic ever since I was about three to four years old, playing most of the released Final Fantasy's, give or take a few.
I take my athletics very seriously in proportion to my education, whether it be fitting time into the gym or just a general run. I work a part-time job for my city (sorry, choosing not to disclose the specifics of my job details), averaging about 15 hours to 30 hours a week, depending on the time of the year. I'm huge on my anime addiction, and also the typical video gamer, whether it includes RPG's, MMO's, FPS, all of the sort.  lol! 

I hope I get to know you guys a lot more, because I'm so glad to be part of Angels Arc!
Sunakey
Sunakey
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

CHARACTER
Main Class:
Crafting:
Gathering:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calesa Ashryver Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello! My real name is Brittany, I am a very uninteresting person but I'll fill this space anyway :p I live in Concord North Carolina (a boring place just for me) and am currently back home with my folks(yay) since affording a home AND medical expenses was too much. Doctors don't know what's wrong with me but they are guessing I have an extreme case of Fibromalgia which is where your nerves tell your brain you're in pain ALL the time. But I still do my best as a mom to my gorgeous son Aiden and I love to jog around the neighborhood (btw pushing a jogging stroller with a 42lb 2yr old is NOT easy). On a nicer note I have always loved games since the day I picked up a NES controller at a friends house. I've never had much luck with MMOs because there is just SO much to do and not anyone fun to do them with. Which is why I LOVE YOU ALL! You make my gaming expierence amazing Smile I selected a lancer because I have always loved Dragoons in past FF games but have never played one. I selected a Lalafell at first because hello cute! But am now a kitty-girl because the stats are better and Meta can't make me into a soufflé anymore Wink wow I've actually posted a lot here! Oh! I'm also a writer and am working on a fantasy-supernatural-series Smile anywho thxs for everything you guys do to make this FC so awesome, keep it up!

Calesa Ashryver
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum