Angels Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Gil

2 posters

Go down

Making Gil Empty Making Gil

Post by Zodiac Angelus Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 pm

My brother plays this game. We share a ps3, I shall call him by his character name. Alaric has always been good at amassing money in video games whether it be a RTS or a RPG king if it has a system of financial gain then he extorts it(i mean so in a positive way;) )during his play session he told me his 'common sense' pertaining to what he found in the market system in Realm Reborn. I thought to write it here seeing as it is rather sound advice. Please forgive me if its mundane i do not know a crafters mindset.

#1 It is easy on your wallet if instead of spending more gil for processed HQ materials spend it on normal quality items used for making the Processed material.(Diremite webs for example are cheaper than the thing it is processed to)

#2 The selling of mid range(lv20-30) equipment is untapped. While this is subject to change it shows that most high lv crafters focus on end game gear in little regards to the bustling new players who in there ignorance are able to pay 1200 gil for a lv 21 belt of gathering. the Gil gained may not be large but the fleetness of creating and selling of mid range gear is enough to make a profit in a few days time.(This data is pertaining to a different server than are home based one, so please take with grain of salt. Have a open mind for what is low in supply and make it your niche for a while.)

#3 The selling of gear for Crafter leve quests is a vacuum in which Gil is spewed out. With these being akin to fate hunting for Disciples of the hand. The laziness of the masses shows a willingness to buy these items for almost anything. Still it is frugal to compare prices with what is shown on the board.

#4 Also always compare prices with market board than over the top right button used whilst in retainer. As it shows a more up to date analysis on the price of the item.

#5 A way oh also gaining a little extra money over competitive prices is to buy the cheapest price in the list of items then buy it. Sell it for more than you bought it but less than the 2nd cheapest price. This works best with items of small quantity and wide price ranges.
Zodiac Angelus
Zodiac Angelus
Lord
Lord

CHARACTER
Main Class: Conj 9
Crafting:
Gathering:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6944532/

Back to top Go down

Making Gil Empty Re: Making Gil

Post by Sivuki Ruvear Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 am

Very sound advice. I would say Pizdets is also a great resource for these kind of transactions. In EVE he loved working the markets.
Sivuki Ruvear
Sivuki Ruvear
Archangel
Archangel

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6913611/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum